Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wait, what ... Eli really said that?



Eli Manning believes that he is in Tom Brady's class. Whether you believe in something like that or not, I was glad that he said it, because it has been a long time since I had the chance to write some stuff on Eli. So this was a pretty good day for me.

You can catch the six things that Eli also believes right here. The NFL being a family site, I was unable to use the basic, "Believes that Casey Anthony is innocent," or "Believes that O.J. is looking for the real killers." You know the basic.

  • My take on Ndamukong Suh was rather genius, too. Even for a guy who is not considered one of the "football guys."Seriously, this is the kind of stuff that the Lions should be doing. If I was one of the Ford Family, I would be so rich I would not care about stuff. I would also pay any fine that Suh incurs.
  • Oh look, I got some on-air stuff working, too. This is about me being the "expert of the experts." Take a look.
America!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yet your hate of Eli and his horrible play didnt stop you from taking him in your fantasy draft? WTF????

DAWUSS said...

... and you couldn't use those for Last and 10?


My word verification is "refeit" - what Tom Brady called Eli Messiah after those comments.

THN said...

Pick Six has become the franchise. I tried to do the Last and 10, but they do not have room for it.

Naked Spoonerman said...

Stop trying to be everyone's friend. And give me some money.

Bain said...

Your elevator bit was great, but you missed the number one person you don't want to be trapped in a small room with.

Seriously, does anyone whose brain begins atop the stem believe that the Tea Party's official quarterback would be getting any play whatsoever if he wasn't a devout, white fundie? Too bad for TJ Rubley his mother wasn't Anita Bryant: he could have said God told him to audible and milked another five years out of his career.

Tebow could save us all a lot of time and embarrassment by dropping this NFL charade and running for the House of Representatives, where we know he's going to end up anyway.

Diane said...

Even though there's no one's opinion I respect more on what rights I should have regarding my female body than a twenty-something male virgin, I have to agree with Bain.

MKDAWUSS said...

Are we getting TWE back on this site any time soon?

A five-year-old chucking rocks at frogs said...

Hey Tim Teabag, quit thieving my throwing style!

tera gold said...

It's great.

Tera gold
cheap wow gold
Tera online

www.albacete-3d.com said...

The dude is completely just, and there is no suspicion.

Pay per head said...

I didn't know that NFL site is targeted to the family because Janet nipple and cheerleaders in games.