Monday, August 08, 2011

The Post Mortem: Did he mean it?

Was Deion Sanders sincere in his Hall of Fame induction speech? That is the question often asked of me.

And my answer is yes.

But remember, I also love professional wrestling, so I might not be the right person to ask. I made a Pick Six of my favorite moments from the Hall of Fame, but they wouldn't let me say Deion reading the name of his kids as my favorite moment, so I'm not linking to it.

Monday's Pick Six: Guys who stuck it to their former team by signing with their hated rival. Props to me for the John Lackey include.

Here is my take on the rookie I am looking forward to watching this week. Notice the comment section, I am the only guy who gets called out. I know I have seen a couple of our CMs (and have even seen a CM reference or two) trolling there. Take the time to sign up, because I would find it hilarious.

America!

No comments: