Friday, May 13, 2011

The Weak Ender: Sit Down. I Got This.

Alright. Since our host is currently busy trying to erase the memory of the Lakers/Mavs Game 4 by throwing back Butter Baby's and putting "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" on repeat, I'll take care of your traditional Friday post. Here's your hot sports-personality chick, SoCal's own Elita Loresca. Elita is the sports anchor on the NBC morning broadca...

WHAT?

She's not a sports anchor? You're kidding!

She's the weather girl? Well, (bleep) me! You all have my sincere apologies. I don't know how this happened. I will work on correcting this immediately...
I'm going to get right on it...

Really...

Should be fixed any minute...

A yup...

any minute now...

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you for including her name. Usually I have to right click and pretend I'm going to save the picture to figure out who TWE gal is.

Kaiser said...

that face is brutal.

The Heterosexual Men Who Post Here said...

Face?

Pay per head said...

I don't have problem that she is into the weather. She is hot and it is enough for me.