Monday, October 18, 2010

Really, Oklahoma?

I was wondering where your dear friend WCT was in recent weeks, and then it all fell into place. Our esteemed Buckeyes fan knew his team would reach an epic FAIL at Wisconsin. Plus the impending BCS rankings were thought to have Boise State at the top. This was not going to be a good week for him.

Well cheer up. Oklahoma is at the top of the BCS standings. Although, that is not expected to last because the Sooners do not win big games. Like this week’s game with Missouri.

Oregon is also at the top, and the thought of a Ducks vs. Broncos title game is awesome, but it is not likely going to happen. Because Oregon never seems to be able to make that step to greatness.

And seeing that the SEC winner is going to have two loses, that dream of Boise State vs. TCU for the title game lives on.

5 comments:

WCT said...

Really? You take a shot at me?? After your NFL team loses to the RAMS and the RAIDERS in consecutive weeks (I know that had to hurt you) and the RB you guys unceremoniously showed the door continues to tear it up in NY for the Jets and you have the nerve to take a shot at ME??

THN said...

Yup. That's the way that we roll.

buckyor said...

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin. I came to win, battle me that's a sin.

Bokolis said...

The BCS will put a 4-loss Notre Dame ahead of an undefeated Boise State if they have to. After consecutive weeks of eating ass, that will be easier to taste, er, take.

pharmacy said...

I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again