Friday, August 27, 2010

The Weak Ender: So Long Leinart




I will admit this, there is no reason to for me to have this photo up here. None at all. Although I will say that Oliva Munn was forced to pull this photo off her website because I guess there was a copyright issue at GQ. So there you go, that sounds like a good reason to go with that here.

I wish I had more for you. I know WCT is going to accuse me of taking another "vacation." But the truth is that I am working a lot. If you want to find more of my writing, you can find it if you look really hard.

Other than that, enjoy the photo. The Super Bowl Buzz Kill is going into a fever pitch next week. I hope you stick around. Much love for you guys. I appreciate you stopping by. I wish I had more to say this week. I really do.

But real quick, how bummed is Matt Leinart right now? If Derek Anderson is the answer, I am not sure I want to know what the question is. Where is Jeff Garcia? He has to be a better option at this point, right? I don't understand how the Cardinals have not looked to him.

My guess, Leinart gets cut, and then the Cardinals find somebody else after other teams are forced to make a move. Otherwise, we could be starting the Matt Hall era.

4 comments:

buckyor said...

Bianca is thrilled. Despite being a Cardinals' fan, she's hated Leinart ever since USC.

The Cards should trade Beanie Wells to the Packers for Matt Flynn. That's a win/win for both teams.

Richard Simmons said...

I'd knock the bottom out of that!

贝贝 said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways

muebles en avila said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.