Many of the giants in the clothing industry are going to miss him, including Big Johnson, Big Dogs, the No Fear guy and the dudes who turn all of those T-shirts into inspirational religious Ts like Know Fear.
All of the UFC tough guys at the gym and tattoo parlor will be wearing black Zubaz pants in honor of Lewis. He certainly will be missed by those missing any fashion sense at all. The Hatriot adds that the Insane Clown Posse is really hit hard by this because they actually ripped off HIM, instead of the other way around like many of you suspect.
Lewis also was a fighter, too. And his death perfectly covers up Ken Shamrock's positive steroids test.
And get this, the guy who was racing Lewis is going to jail. Doesn't that go against the UFC code? Like, the dude was the winner and in UFC isn't it a win-at-all-cost attitude? Instead of arresting the guy, they should give him half of Lewis' Ferrari to put over his mantle. That guy is getting ripped off.
What, too soon?
- Can't wait for that first Tapout shirt that features a split Ferrari. Maybe THN's printing press should get fired up again. If anybody is a designer and wants to run with that shirt, feel free.
- What number are they up to in the Fast and Furious series? That just seems natural.
- Jay Glazer is no stranger to Zubaz and Tapout gear, and he's reporting that Adam Jones is fit to return to the NFL. All because he looked good on some reality TV show. I don't typically read Glazer's stuff, but is he typically that self-absorbed? Wow, that's awful stuff. He has the connections, no doubt, but the writing is awful.
- Ervin Santana is hurt for the Angels. Can you ever remember a time when the Angels started the season with their staff intact?
- LaDainian Tomlinson was talking about teams he would have liked to have played for if he was released by the Chargers. He listed the Saints, Broncos and Ravens. All teams with the RBBC. He would have been awesome on the Cardinals with the way he can catch the football. That's almost too bad he's staying in San Diego.
- Did anybody catch Andre Smith running the 40 with his shirt off during Alabama's pro day? He was bouncing like Carmen Electra on a trampoline. We'll do tasteless jokes here, but we won't show you that.
Remember when you said that this was going to be the year that you would follow college hoops so you would be ready to fill out your brackets? Too late, the conference tournaments are here. And Kaiser still hasn't gotten his $5. But the pool will start soon.
Don't worry about missing the games, you are probably better off.