Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bruschi Still Enjoys Tuck Rule

Tedy Bruschi chatted with NFL.com and a very interesting question popped up -- and he answered it.

From Clay in the O.C.

As a Southern California football fan, your run to the Super Bowl in 2001 was very memorable for us jilted NFL fans out here. Which was more satisfying for you ... beating the Raiders in a miracle fashion or beating St. Louis FC in the Super Bowl? A Super Bowl win is an obvious answer, but you have to give some credit to one of the most enduring images of the Patriots dynasty.

Tedy Bruschi, New England Patriots

I'll never forget the Super Bowl, but the Raiders game was historic. The weather, the tuck, the kick, moments that any NFL fan, including myself, will never forget.


Sweet.

3 comments:

Seitz said...

Did that person, who I'm assuming wasn't you, actually refer to them as the St. Louis FC? I hope so.

DAWUSS said...

Yes he did. I'm surprised the NFL editors didn't change the wording

BostonSucksMyBlog said...

Another lasting image for Tedy: injecting oodles and oodles of steroids into his ass, resulting in a stroke at like 31 years old. I mean, who can forget???