"Dude, it's so hard bearding with one chick, there is no way I would try this scam with another. I don't make that much money."
You really have to believe a guy when he says that, right? Just kidding. He said he was sleeping with her brother.
Credit to your typical smut peddlers, Sports by Brooks and With Lethur for following the story and finding photos that can actually be used here in on a family site such as THN.
I USED TO LOVE HER, BUT I HAD TO KILL HER
The strangest thing about Georgia Frontandrearie's hospitalization isn't that she is in Los Angeles and not St. Louis. Realize this was never about going back to her "home town." This was about making the most money. So she started a football franchise in St. Louis, but there was no way a society dame like here was going to live there.
No, the surprising thing is that her kids, under the assumption that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, haven't killed her yet. Or at least CR's son.
But knowing the female dog, she is going to cling to life until Thursday's NFL Network game so she can get a glowing send off. So, and this is hard to do, but THN asks that you pray for Georgia Frontandrearie to live through the season and the Super Bowl, hopefully passing away after the draft in April so it that obit will take its rightful place in the sport page under the water polo agate.
WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS?
How come people are still upset about Bobby Petrino? The players didn't like him, he wasn't very good at his job and he ended up doing the right thing. Arthur Blank could say that he has been betrayed, but isn't it better than having an unmotivated guy cashing a pay check for the next couple of years?
Compare that to what is going on in Miami. Cam Cameron probably won't have the decency to resign after the job he is doing. Would you rather be stuck with a college coach who is in over his head, or would you rather take a mulligan to start over? The Falcons are in a pretty good spot. They have a top draft pick. They can get a coach that knows what he is doing in the NFL. This seems like a perfect situation. All of this moral indignation is laughable.
- The could be another first-year coach going back to college, as Raiders coach Lane Kiffin has shown interest in coaching at UCLA. Oh man, this has to happen. Not for poor UCLA. That would be a disaster. But for the Raiders to have to go through the humiliating exercise of being turned down by coach, after coach, after coach, after coach ... would just be too rich.
- Herman Edwards also is a candidate at UCLA. That would be strange, Edwards running a running back's career before they even got into the NFL.
- The Texans, it seems, could have saved a whole lot of money by just going with Sage Rosenfels to start the season. The guy has been really good for the Texans this season. And he didn't cost them anything. And what about Mario Williams? The Texans were much maligned for drafting him ahead of Reggie Bush and Vince Young. But the defensive end had an incredible coming-out part in front of 800 viewers on NFL Network.
- The Patriots need to run up the score on Eric Mangini and the Jets. Not because of the whole video taping deal, or the tattle-tale stuff. But because that Razr commercial with Mangini makes absolutely no sens. Like, should we be buying Razr phones so we can throw them into cars, trees and ceiling fans? Does this make sense to anybody else?
- Here is a look at some of the other great NFL games this weekend ... uh, alright moving on.
- Actually, the Sunday night game with the Giants and Redskins looks pretty good. Except that the Redskins have already had their emotional win for Sean Taylor and now it's time to mail it in for the rest of the season.
The Mitchell Report sure had some interesting reading. But why is all of the focus on baseball? There are NFL players doing 80-pound curls with their ears, but it's Mo Vaughn who is abusing steroids. The NFL has a bunch of 280-pound dudes who run like 4.45 40s, but it's the baseball players who are using the junk. The NFL's ability to dismiss itself from any steroid talk is truly amazing. The league certainly had the right idea when it started testing for drugs back in the day.