Monday, September 17, 2007

I’m O.J. Simpson

Leave it to O.J. Simpson to go to the Giuseppe Franco defense. "Look, I'm O.J. Simpson, don't you think that they would recognize me if I was going to rob somebody. That is why I would never rob anybody, because they would be all, hey look, I was robbed by O.J. Simpson."

What O.J. should have probably said is, "Look, I couldn’t have committed this crime. I mean, the guy is still alive, isn’t he?"

But big balls on O.J., too. Who else would think to say, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas defense.”

Not that could be any more ridiculous than his previous defense.

What that all really means is that there is a new Last and Ten, thanks in large part to Lil' Hater and our pal over at West Side Slant.

2 comments:

DAWUSS said...

So has he found the real killers?

Anonymous said...

NOT AS OF YET. THE STING OPERATION HE WAS RUNNING HAD A DUAL PURPOSE. BOTH OBJECTIVES FAILED. LIKE HIS QUEST FOR A SB RING....


FUCKIN LOSER.