Thursday, May 31, 2007

Things You Didn't Want to Know

From the New York Daily News comes word that Alex Rodriguez likes his chicks buff like Chyna.

A petite stripper at the Hustler Club said A-Rod "likes the she-male, muscular type. They brought me up to the champagne room one time. I spun around once and that was it. I'm not his type."


Coincidentally, Tom Cruise likes his strippers muscular and with a little bit more penis. Hey, whatever turns you on. The story also goes on to state that A-Rod is the king of strip clubs, as he often shows up there with his wife.

She said A-Rod often brought his wife to the club "and she's very pretty. I'd rather dance for her any day."



And you know what? Who cares? A-Rod is doing nothing illegal. Besides, when you make that much money, you have to find a way to spend it. Even if it's only $20 at a time. People are offended that A-Rod is cheating on his wife, yet never stop to consider that his wife might be a horrible person. You don't know what is going on behind closed doors.

And as Chris Rock once said, a man is only as faithful as his options. Bloggers hanging around their homes blasting athletes probably don't have the same options as the best player in baseball. But that's just a guess.

Thanks to Titan Tim for the tip.

9 comments:

insomniac said...

I'm glad the Daily News was able to find a reliable source for their story. I'm sure a stripper wouldn't ever say anything simply because she thought she'd be rewarded for saying what she thought someone wanted to hear. It's just a good thing the reporter was able to find her on a school night. Usually, she's home studying.

That reminds me- I gotta get that Sprint wireless broadband card so I can start blogging from the City of Industry. Just after I gave her a handful of twenties, Tiffany at the Rhino said I was the cutest guy in the room and she hoped I'd come see her again soon.

Fletch said...

City of Industry was a bad movie.

I can see it now - A-Rod and Serena Williams! Their children would beat the tar out of Andre and Steffi's kids.

DAWUSS said...

"Bloggers hanging around their homes blasting athletes probably don't have the same options as the best player in baseball."


You mean NFL Adam isn't being chased by Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and the Charger Girls?

Kordell said...

Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and the Charger Girls

Or as I call them, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

NFL Adam said...

No, it's Kelly Monaco, Angie Harmon and Elisabeth Filarski all over me. I told Alba to take a walk.

Scott said...

> Or as I call them, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

You are obviously not the same Kordell I'm thinking of.

newslettersforlosers.com said...

Isn't that what most sports bloggers do? Sit around their homes lambasting and panning athletes with the hopes of landing a job with CBS Sportsline or the NFL. Like that would ever have happen. I'd like to hear one good story of a blooger getting a call up to the big leagues. Besides the Deadspin guy.

Anonymous said...

I agree with that last guy. Most of these idiots sit around writing for Cat Fancy magazines or working in PR because they weren't good writers.

newslettersforloseer.com said...

I just to put in here as a disclaimer that newslettersforlosers is not a Cat Fancy Magazine.