Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lil' Hater's Tournament Take

Some might say that the North Carolina student who performed as a mascot for the school's basketball team died because of the injuries he suffered from being hit by a car.

I say he died of a broken heart, after coach Roy Williams and his team choked like dogs on Sunday. This is why Duke rarely uses a mascot for their hoops team. Those dudes would be flinging themselves in front of buses, 18-wheelers and steamrollers left and right.

What?

7 comments:

James Dungy said...

Hey i was once the UNC mascot, but the team always just left me hanging.

James Dungy said...

Hey i was once the UNC mascot, but the team always just left me hanging.

10 Foot Pole said...

I'm not touching that.

his dick said...

me neither

Cowgirl said...

Florida State asked me to become a mascot, but then i wouldn't be able to get jizzed on by team members.

No Brumski said...

Hey, James, I think you're in the wrong thread. The entry about chokers was a couple days ago.

Tony Dungy said...

All here shall be wreaked assunder, homos.