Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lasorda Loves Hookers

At least that is what one Hollywood madame alleges in her new book, according to the Los Angeles Times. The first reaction that comes to mind when hearing this news is, "Ewww." The thought of Lasorda preaching about bleeding Dodgers blue while being serviced by a hooker is just a little bit too much to handle right now. Maybe that is what Tommy had in mind when he was talking about blue heaven on Earth.

There could possibly be an explanation to all of this. Namely, Tommy was setting up hookers for Steve Garvey so he would stop getting women pregnant. But this news can't be all that surprising. Especially seeing that Tommy likes to hang out with crooked police chiefs.

6 comments:

Tommy Lasorda said...

What's my opinion of Kingman's performance!? What the fuck do you think is my opinion of it? I think it was FUCKING HORSESHIT. Put that in, I don't fucking care. Opinion of his performance!!? Shit, he beat us with three fucking home runs! What the fuck do you mean, 'What is my opinion of his performance?' How could you ask me a question like that, 'What is my opinion of his performance?' Shit, he hit three home runs! Shit. I'm fucking pissed off to lose the fucking game. And you ask me my opinion of his performance! Shit. That's a tough question to ask me, isn't it? 'What is my opinion of his performance?'

Scott said...

Finally, a tag you can use more than once.

Fletch said...

My name is Fletch F. Fletch. I'm a shepherd. Ah, that brings back memories.

Joe Don Baker - great character actor there.

And as a Giants fan, I can tell you that I hate Tommy Lasorda, too.

Blonde said...

Of course Lasorda loves hookers. Who the else is going to fuck him other then someone paid to do so?

I wouldn't suck his dick even if diamonds dripped out of it.

DJR said...

Maybe Pacman Jones could have saved some money and actually got laid if he used Lasorda's hook ups.

Crow said...

It's Mitchell!