Thursday, December 14, 2006

Joey Porter Didn't Mean to Offend Erasure

Remember when Joey Porter called Kellen Winslow a (European cigarette)? Well, he didn't mean to offend any, you know, honest-to-goodness homosexuals. He was just trying to call Winslow's manhood into question.

"You know, that was probably a poor choice of words. So if I offended anybody, I apologize for that...I don't know ... I guess because how we used that word freely, me growing up using that word, I didn't think anything of it. Like I said, I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I didn't mean to offend anybody but Kellen Winslow. That's pretty much that. I don't want to put any more into it...Whatever I say is going to be on an extra level anyway. But like I said, I didn't think it was that big of a deal when I said it anyway. So it's over with it."


When asked for a comment, Michael Strahan said he was cool with it.

15 comments:

Zach Landres-Schnur said...

wonder what porter called the guy who shot him in the ass...

Eric Karabel said...

THN is usually right on top of a new story, not a day behind. What's happened, Adam? Reapplying at the OCR now that Bish is gone?

DAWUSS said...

Speaking of being on top of a story, RIP Lamar Hunt

NFL Adam said...

News travels slow out West, Eric.

Tommy Tuck Rule said...

Yeah just ask the Bish.

TJ Rubley said...

Hey, on another subject, what happened to all the Vince Young smack around here? Especially now that he's sucking so bad...

NFL Adam said...

The Houston Texans have taken a lot of criticism for passing on Reggie Bush. But the fans in Houston will likely remind the team that it passed on Vince Young, too. Young has actually been impressive, stringing some victories for the Titans. Just think how good Young could be if he could ever learn how to throw the football. Don't fret Texans, you should be stoked on David Carr.

--The Weak Ender 12/08

TJ Rubley said...

Oh.

Anonymous said...

joey porter is the man. his dog even killed a miniature horse!

Seitz said...

Wait, you mean the guys in Erasure are gay?

Pet Shop Boys said...

Yes, they're gay. And they're FABULOUS, darling!

Tommy Tuck Rule said...

Neil Tennat up his stock singnificantly when he ended the Pet Shop Boys and started Electronic with Barnard Summer from New Order.

Johnny Marr said...

Dude, that was me. Tennant was just a contributor.

Morrissey said...

Hey, Johnny, who let you out of my ass?

Martin Gore said...

We had to kick Vincent Clarke out of Depeche Mode because we are only about one thing, banging hot broads.