Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gift Exchange

Office gift exchanges are the worst. Instead of drawing one of your buddies, you are typically stuck with Flo, the crazy cat lady. What kind of gift do you get for the mental defective that reeks of cat urine and sweaty bicycle seats?

But imagine the poor schmuck that draws Joe Buck in the FOX gift exchange. What do you get for the self-satisfied jerk that seemingly knows everything? Besides, his dad has given him everything in his life, including his job, so what is left?

Well, the perfect gift for Joe Buck is right here. And it is for sale here.

8 comments:

West Side Slant said...

That is a disgusting act, I can't believe you have that on your page.

Joe needs to cool it with his Borat impression too--lame.

Diane said...

"What do you get for the self-satisfied jerk that seemingly knows everything?"

Another mirror?

Anonymous said...

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST JOE BUCK ANYWAY AT LEAST HE MADE SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF UNLIKE SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO SIT HERE ALL DAY. I MET HIM ONCE IN A RESTAURANT HE WAS VERY NICE AND RESPECTFUL. SO YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STFU

NFL Jennifer said...

NFL Adam, perhaps you should post Mr. Bucks story from Yahoo here so that Mr. Cappy can read what Joe Buck really thinks of him, and how much of a better person he is than the rest of the sport fans in America. I also think in the rough draft of that story, he said how much he hated puppies and babies. I could be wrong though. nah, doubt it.

Seitz said...

AT LEAST HE MADE SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF

Actually, Joe's dad made something of Joe. Joe didn't have a lot to do with it.

NFL Adam said...

You guys aren't getting Cappy. He was obviously being facetious. There is no way he could have been serious.

bucky said...

I'll have what Santa's having.

Joe Buck said...

This is not even funny. I got where I am today on talent. My dad did nothing for my career. This site is a complete waste of time. Enjoy writing for 15 people each day, while I entertain millions of people each Sunday.

People love me and don't give a shit about you.