Tuesday, October 10, 2006

T.O.: Receiver, Teammate, Children's Author

Terrell Owens is writing children's books. For real. And who better to teach America's youth that fake suicides are cool, than T.O.? It is not much a stretch really. Lord knows that Hans Christian Anderson was kind of a primadonna. Judy Blume and Astrid Lindgren both had kind of an unsavory reputations. And you really don’t want to know the true story of Roald Dahl.

Alright, that last part was made up. And speaking of made up, there is a new Last and Ten.

Thanks to our man here for the link.

8 comments:

DAWUSS said...

I wonder if TO is going to be misquoted in this as well...

YOURMOMISABITCH said...

Too late you racist fuck we already read what you wrote about black people, I hope someone you love dies.

Anonymous said...

Is Astrid Lindgren black?

Rep. Mark Foley (R) said...

I once wrote a book for children, but couldn't find a publisher. Too much nudity, I guess.

UNC Samurai said...

The football was a gift from Mark Foley. This explains everything.

Leonard Little said...

I am definitly going to buy that book and read it to my kids. Actually i am working on a children's book of my own titled "Leonard Learns How to Change Lanes Safely"

Michael Strahan said...

I will also buy this book, and my partner and I will read it to the little ones.

Jim Brown said...

Yeah i would give this book to my kids. They loved my, "Little Jimmy just keep his Hands to Himself." Hopefully we'll make a movie out of that one. Maybe Adam Sandler will do it?